In the food world, the month of Halloween is either obsessed with candy or pumpkins. While candy is something you can readily buy at your local store, pumpkins require a bit more preparation to make them taste decent. Since you’re likely to be buying a pumpkin or two to carve up, you might as well double up on your purchase and save the pumpkin seeds straight from the gourd, too. Once you have that, you’re less than an hour away from munching on some salty, cannabis-infused pumpkin seeds.
Cannabis-Infused Pumpkin Seeds
Cannabis-infused olive oil
- Clean out the inside of your pumpkin as needed, scooping out all seeds and flesh within and place in a separate bowl.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Sift through the pumpkin seeds, separating them from any leftover pumpkin pieces.
- Using a strainer, rinse the pumpkin seeds under cold water. Pat dry. For extra crispy seeds, let seeds soak in water for 10 minutes.
- Pour olive oil onto a baking sheet. Spread out pumpkin seeds, making sure that none overlap.
- Sprinkle salt on top of seeds (or other seasonings if desired).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool, and enjoy!